Invitation to the Canadian Human Rights Commission Webinar: Applying the Canadian Human Rights Act in a First Nations Context
November 18, 2014: 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. EST
• a member of a First Nation;
• a human resource officer, policy analyst or financial officer working for a First Nation government;
• an administrator or band manager working for a First Nation government;
• a member of Chief and Council for a First Nation government; and/or
• a service provider in a First Nation and/or other Aboriginal community?
If you answered “yes” to any of the above, please join us on November 18, 2014 at 1:00 p.m. EST for the Canadian Human Rights Commission’s webinar on Applying the Canadian Human Rights Act in a First Nations Context.
This webinar will explore:
• the human rights framework in Canada;
• what is considered for a discrimination complaint under the Canadian Human Rights Act; and,
• what the Act says about First Nations and other Aboriginal peoples.
To register follow the link: https://chrc-ccdp.adobeconnect.com/chrafn/event/registration.html
Register now, places are limited!