Full-time Permanent Position
Overview: Under the direction of the Executive Director, the Community Infrastructure Manager will be responsible for overseeing the maintenance of all Band buildings and will also be responsible for Fleet Management, Water and Waste Water Infrastructure, Insurance, Fire Department, Waste Management. The Community Infrastructure Manager will supervise a team of employees.
- Post-Secondary studies in Business / Public Administration or Construction Technology would be an asset.
- Previous supervisory work experience required.
- Some working knowledge of the Ontario & National Building Codes.
- Working knowledge of building trades, services and suppliers.
- Excellent financial and budget management experience.
- Excellent organization and coordination skills and the ability to work on various projects simultaneously.
- Working knowledge of computers and Microsoft software.
- Valid Class ‘G’ drivers’ license required.
Detailed Job Description is on the TFN Website: www.temagamifirstnation.ca
A cover letter demonstrating your interest in this position, a current resume outlining your experience relating to the position and names and phone numbers of three references (one must be current or recent employer).
Application due: Thursday February 22, 2018 by 4:00 p.m.
John Hodgson, Human Resources Manager
Temagami First Nation
Bear Island, ON P0H 1C0
Fax: (705) 237-8959
Note: Preference in hiring will be given to qualified Temagami First Nation members and Bear Island residents. All applications received prior to the deadline will be screened for an interview. Only those applicants who will be granted an interview will be contacted.